We use specially constructed vacuum/filtration equipment to re-claim waste water used in the pressure washing process.
And by re-claiming and re-using the water we reduce our water use, saving a precious resource in Southern California.
Pressure Washing & Steam Cleaning Services
Steam Cleaning & Pressure Washing
• Power Washing and Steam Cleaning that complies with EPA and Local Regulations (Water provided by the association via the local hose bibs / landscape quick couplers)
• Collect and dispose of water in accordance with State and Local codes via a Reclamation System.
• Power wash and steam clean the stairs and landings throughout the community to remove built up dirt, grime and to remove weathering stains as much as possible.
• Power wash and steam clean the decorative drive areas, stamped concrete entrances, street gutters, garages, subterranean parking areas, and driveway pads
• We recommend cleaning the garage using a high power steam cleaner. The steam cleaning breaks up and liquefies the grease, oils and solids. We then collect the wastewater with our new reclamation system and dispose of the solids in accordance with State and Local Codes.
We are sensitive to our clients concern for the environment and our community’s natural resources…